Friday, May 16, 2008

'Twas the Night Before...

...and it is hot inside my house. Heat is one of the few things that gives me trouble sleeping at night. That and butterflies before a race. I will be lying down at 9:00pm. Cross fingers that I will actually fall asleep shortly thereafter.

I drove the course this morning...and left the area around the time I figure I will finish tomorrow's race. If the sky is overcast and/or there is a sea breeze, I should be okay. If not, I am doomed. There is very little shade on the course.

I have to be up no later than 5:30am tomorrow morning to give me time to have a light breakfast, drive over to Point Fermin, find parking, and warm up. I already have my alarms set with my bib and all of my running gear set aside ready to go. Remind me why I am doing this?

No comments: